DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 18, 2008

Pretty Good!

...would be how I would describe my first day of school. I had a good time with my class, and I am excited to see them tomorrow, so that is a very good sign.

As I sent Evan off to 4th grade this morning, I got teary. I didn't do that even when he went to Kindergarten, but for some reason today he just looked so grown up and mature. I was just so proud of him! He looked at me like, "Oh Mother!" and trotted off downstairs with all the big kids. He's such a good kid. I am so blessed to have him! He amazes me everyday.

I just heard from his teacher, and she said Evan had a great day!

Charlie and Sammy had a much better drop off at daycare too-Charlie gave me a hug with no tears, and told me "Have a good day Mom!" Sigh. They are growing up way too fast.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0