DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, August 30, 2008

3 Day Weekend!

Our tummies are full of donuts, I just picked another bucketful of tomatoes from the garden, and we are off the spend the day at my sister's doing some canning.

Yesterday, my sister sent me an email about our canning date today, and also about how she had found a pattern for us to use on the baby quilt we are making together for our cousin. At the end she said, "Gosh! We should have been pioneers! This entire email has been about quilting and canning." That would have been a lot of fun, minus the no running water, no electricity thing.

The boys and I are hitting the Carter's sale before we head over to stock up on winter pjs. Time to restock the wardrobes!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0