DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I Think I'm Ready

Yesterday I went for a manicure and a pedicure for a couple of reasons. First, because it is so utterly relaxing and enjoyable. Second, because Open House (or what I secretly think of as Inspect Your Child's Teacher Night) in on Thursday. They will be critiquing my clothes, hair, nails, and personality as much as the classroom (and by they I mean the parents). I will feel so much more presentable like this!

I think I am now ready for school to start tomorrow. Relaxing at the spa was my treat to myself to help me get back in the swing of things.

I also published my new classroom website last night. I had to switch to a new program this year since we got our new Mac laptop, and it was a bit of a struggle. I've only used one web publishing program before, and it was hard to get my brain to work in new ways,so I am hoping it looks okay. You can check it out here:
http://web.me.com/christym7
You can tell me if you think it's dumb, because I would actually like to know so I can fix it before parents see it. Of course, you can tell me if it looks good too.

1 comment:

Adam said...

I think it looks good!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0