DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 29, 2008

I think we've started a family tradition...

The last couple of weeks the kids and I have stopped at the store on the way home from school on Friday. We were there for a variety of things, but on impulse both times I picked up some donuts for Saturday's breakfast.

This morning on the way to school, Charlie piped up from the backseat with "Mommy, go to the store day! Get chocolate donuts!" I was amazed that somehow in that toddler brain he knew it was Friday. I thought it was a good idea, but I pulled the bribery card. Today was school picture day, and Charlie is not famous for wanting to participate, so I bribed him with a chocolate donut trip after school.

Lo and behold-he allowed his picture to be taken!

Plus, I'm liking this donut Saturday thing. I think we may have to keep it up.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0