DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Hmm....

There are several different blog topics flitting around in my head right now, including my crazy experience at Walgreens trying to go green by bringing my own bag but being thwarted by the overzealous Chinese guy, my absolute horror and depression at having to go to school tomorrow to set up my classroom, and my money hoarding husband (God love him!).

But, I am feeling a bit down in the dumps today, so I am going to stop at that, and later go for some retail therapy to buy some groceries and some new clothes. I might also add there is a little husband defiance in that act, but more about that later. Possibly.

Maybe I'll get up the energy later to tell you those aforementioned stories.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0