DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Love You Jeff!

Today is Jeff and my's 3rd wedding anniversary, and also the 5 year anniversary of our first date. It's been a whirlwind, and in so many ways I can't believe we have only been married 3 years. Just that short amount of time ago there was no Charlie, no Sammy, no house, just me and Evan.

Shortly before I met Jeff, I gave up on dating, and I gave up on ever finding the one for me. I remember breaking down in discouragement and giving everything over to God. I told Him I was getting nowhere trying to find the right guy myself, and that if it was in His plan for me to find a husband, I would let God pick him out. If not, that was okay too. About a month later, I met my wonderful husband. Not who I would have expected, but perfect for me in every way. Thank the good Lord I finally gave up trying to be in charge!

So, thank you Jeff for a wonderful 5 years, for teaching me so many things about myself, for putting up with me in all the bad times, for getting me through 2 rough pregnancies, for loving Evan as much as Charlie and Sammy, for being a wonderful leader for our family, for making me laugh everyday, and for loving me for who I am. I am honored and blessed to be your wife. Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0