DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Downside

of going to a pool that is connected with a health club is that the majority of the people who are at the pool look really good in their swimsuits. That is what I am discovering this summer. I am trying to keep it in perspective and use it as motivation, but mostly I am just jealous.

We snuck in a couple of hours at the pool this morning before the rain and thunder set in, which was lovely. Evan and I dropped those lovely toddlers off at the daycare and headed for the water. It was my "I'm sorry you are stuck with such an overwhelmed mother" present to him. It was good for both of us. As he zoomed down the water slides, I soaked in the outdoor spa, and found some peace.

Thank you God for Lifetime Fitness. It has saved my sanity this summer.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0