DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 07, 2008

31

Today I am 31 years old. Holy Cow.

I really think turning 31 is worse than turning 30, because now it can be said that I am in my thirties. I am not sure how I feel about that. It seems so grown up, and to be honest, I don't feel grown up enough to be in my thirties.

I did have a nice day though. Jeff took the day off of work so I could have some time to myself which is truly the best gift I could receive. Evan and I headed to the gym around 9:15. I worked out for a good long while first, and then we spent from 10:45 to 2:30 at the pool. It was fabulously blissful to sit in the sun and relax. THANK YOU JEFF!

It was nice to be home with all of my guys afterwards, when even Charlie told me "Happy Birfday Mommy!" Sammy said his own name for the first time today, which was a nice milestone for my birthday.

The only bad part was that DeAnna chose Jesse of all people on the Bachelorette. I can not believe it!!! I had such a crush on Jason.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0