DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Shredding in Prrogress

I've just finished Day Two of Shredding with Jillian Michaels. Yesterday, I started with the Level 1 workout. Afterwards, I felt like I had put in a good workout, and my muscles felt warm, and a bit shaky. But this morning, I didn't feel a thing! I was expecting, even looking forward to, being sore. There is something a bit rewarding in a weirdo way about feeling it the next morning. Let's you know you did something! So I was disappointed. But after I thought about it, not being sore made me feel good about my past 15 months of exercise. Although I didn't see a ton of weight loss, it turns out I got into better physical shape.

So tonight I threw caution to the wind and did the Level 2 workout even though it was only my second day. I definitely feel like it was more my speed, and I worked harder.

I love that the workouts are only 20 minutes long. It's hard to fit exercise into a busy mom's schedule, but these are great. Hard, but quick, and hopefully effective.

Here's to shredding off my 10 pound goal!

1 comment:

Christy M. said...

Wow! I'm impressed! But I'm the girl who never worked out seriously more than a couple of days in her life! I agree that feeling sore is a great feeling, so I hope you can't get out of bed in the morning ;)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0