DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Do

I spent a chunk of my Saturday with my uber talented hair stylist Katie, who worked magic on my hair. I have been working so hard on my physical health and appearance lately, I thought that it might inspire me further to get out of my mommy doldrums to spice up my hair and put a little pizazz in my appearance.

So, I did something I have never done before...I turned blond!!!! After all, blonds have more fun right?! Here is a close up of the color:



And the total effect:



Please be a good friend and ignore the pile of laundry in the background. It's hard to frame a photo you are taking of yourself, no?

I feel so spicy now!!! I am so glad I made a change. Let's hope my stomach muscles follow suit.

1 comment:

John and Teresa said...

I love it!! I've been thinking about doing a different color too ... but I haven't been brave enough yet. But I do need a pick-me-up.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0