DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

BIG FAT FREAKIN' GOOSE EGG!

That is what my weight loss is this week.

I am EXACTLY where I was last week. Which is to say-176.8.

I was feeling bad about that until I read this. Seriously. I love this girl's blog. Especially today.

So, I am focusing on the long term. I will just try to keep making healthy choices, and getting in my torture sessions with the sadistic Jillian.

And I do feel way more toned, and that I have more stamina. So even though I hate shredding, I love shredding.

Here's to a fresh start tomorrow.

4 comments:

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

No loss is better than a gain ANY DAY, girl! Keep Shredding and you'll see the results. I love how much energy I have, too!!

So glad my post struck a chord for you. Whenever I feel like I'm not going anywhere, I look back at that graph and realize I've come along way, it's just taking longer than I'd like and that's okay!

Have a great week!!

Unknown said...

I agree with Christy. Any week I can go without a gain, it's a good week. This is my first time to your blog. I'll be back. Thanks.

april said...

Isn't Christy just awesome?? Love her post this week! She's right, here's to a new day! You didn't gain and that's great!

Good luck this week!

Brooke said...

congrats on a more healthy you! and a more healthy you is a more beautiful you - no matter what the scales say!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0