DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, March 27, 2009

Three Random Things I am Grateful For

1. My husband. He is so patient with me. I don't deserve it, or him, but thank you God for sending him my way.

2. My boys. I wasn't sure I would be able to have more children after Evan. Charlie and Sammy were some of the biggest, yet best surprises of my life. At first I wanted them to be pink, but I love the three blues I got.

3. My mission. I am so thankful that I have been given the gift/privilege of teaching. I don't just think of it as a career or a job. I've always thought of it as my vocation. I know deep down it is what God wants me to do. I have know it deep down since I was five years old. I am thankful to have been centered in this way my entire life.

1 comment:

Christy M. said...

So sweet! Your husband, children, and students are lucky to have you!!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0