DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 09, 2009

Prying Myself Away from My Laptop

I haven't read a book in about three months. This is a rarity for me. I love love love to read, but the pull of social media is like HEROIN I tell you. Who can stay away from Facebook! Twitter! Blogs! I love them all. Have to check them all. Multiple times a day.

So, I picked up a book by one of my fave authors, Jodi Picoult. It's her newest novel called Handle With Care. I am hoping it can help me pull away a bit, and get back into some of my favorite things.

So...I'm off to read! Maybe I'll blog a book review when I finish.

1 comment:

Christy M. said...

I love Jodi Picoult, too! I haven't read in a year, and just finished a book in 3 days! It was great!!!! I miss reading so much, and totally hear you on the whole blog/twitter thing! But reading blogs, counts as reading, right :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0