DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 29, 2009

An Open Letter to the Lady Responsible for My Latest Obsession

Dear Stephenie Meyer,

I love your Twilight series. I don't know what it is about your characters, but they have grabbed me like no other. I love them like I knew them in real life.

But now I have a problem. Now that I am done with the series (several times over if truth be told), I am left with a craving for more. AND THERE IS NO MORE!!! And I can't stand that fact. I imagine that this may be how a heroine addict might feel if told there was no more to be had.

I have watched the movie ten times since it came out on DVD last Saturday, much to the chagrin of my family.

So please! Take pity on me! Write us another installment. Maybe what happens to Renesmee and Jacob? Just a suggestion!

Withering in Nebraska,
Christy-Your Most Loyal Fan

3 comments:

Christy M. said...

Okay, I have totally avoided this series because 1) I don't have time to read blogs muchless books (which I dearly, dearly love) and 2) I'm just not into vampire books. But I have read blogs and heard people talk so much about Twilight. Even people who hate vampire books love them. It's totally making me rethink this whole I-will-not-read-books-about-vampires thing.

You might just be the straw that broke the camels back :)

Christi said...

Oh Christy, I love you. You're like my other half. :)

Christi said...

I've been thinking about your entry all day ... would we appreciate the books/movie that we have now as much if we had more?

I've tried starting to reread the Harry Potter series to help distract me, but its not working very well. Although I can't wait to go see the next movie with you and Evan this summer!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0