DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Decision

It's decided. We're staying put. For now.

We just couldn't find a house that we liked, and we both agree that we want our next move to be to our "dream" house, one we can see ourselves in for the next 15 or so years, and we don't want to settle.

So for now, we refinance. And we agreed to start looking again in a year. Hopefully the economy has picked up a bit by then.

In the meantime, we are going to do some home improvement projects to make our current home sparkle. Who knows? Maybe we'll end up wanting to stay!

So, this summer we are putting in wood floors in our living room and kitchen, and ceramic tile in the entry way. We are staining our deck and fence, and adding a retaining wall to the backyard. And maybe painting the master bedroom too. Busy summer, no?

At least I know though. I hate nothing more than LIMBO LAND. I like to know exactly what is going to happen next, and now that we have a plan, I can relax. And get excited! I love to pound a hammer when I have the chance, even though I can be dangerous with it. With my dad and Jeff's dad acting as foremen, maybe they'll keep me out of trouble!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0