DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Holy Test, Batman!

Oh my golly I am SOOOOO nervous! I just scheduled my test for my National Board Certification. I am going to have my brains fried on April 25th. FOR SIX GRUELING HOURS!

I have not taken a test that long since the ACT in high school. My stomach is rolling, and my nerves are already a wreck.

The thing that scares me is that there is not a whole lot you can do to prepare. They provide you with an online tutorial so that you can familiarize yourself with the format of the test, but there isn't a whole lot you can do to prepare for content. And what's more fun that walking into a 6 hour test blind?

I am going to go throw up now.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0