DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Climbed the Mountain...

named Lifetime Fitness today! It started out with some fumbles, but ended nicely. We left the house at 8:30, which was a miracle in itself, got to the parking lot and was about to unload the kids when I realized that I had forgotten my gym bag. So, back we went, arriving for good at about 9:00. When we went in, all the kids had to have their pictures taken to be put on the membership and used at the child care facility which was a hoot. Sam gummed a cute smile, Evan did okay, but Charlie's looks like someone was torturing him. When we got to child care, it was full at capacity for the first time in months, so we had to wait a bit to get in, which ended up being okay because it gave the boys a chance to check out the scene. Sam could have cared less when I left him. He was off and running as soon as he got to the toddler room. Charlie was a different story! When I left, he was in Evan's lap sobbing, and I was sure that I was going to get called back because he was inconsolable. I am so glad Evan was with both of them on the first day.

I worked out on three different cardio machines for about 45 minutes, and I was so proud of myself! I can feel it in every muscle of my body, but I guess that's the point right? By the time I picked up the kids, Charlie had discovered the indoor jungle gym and didn't want to go home. He has been asking all day to go back to the slides, so I guess Charlie climbed his mountain too.

We even stopped for a juice at the cafe on the way out to treat all of us for getting through the first time. We are headed back on Friday to take a dip in the pool and a ride on the waterslides!!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0