DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

Nothing too exciting yesterday, but it was still a nice Mom's Day. Jeff was a sweetie and took care of the kids most of the day for me so I could just get some things done around the house and for school without the rugrats trailing after me. We went over to my mom's for dinner, and Jeff went too without complaining, even though this is not one of his favorite things to do. We didn't get to see my grandma since she was having a back spasm, and we didn't really have to deal with Joyce the MIL (even though that would have just been a phone call) because she is in the Bahamas, so it was nice to just have to focus on my mom and me.

I am VERY happy to report that Mr. Gonka the exterminator was very well priced and did an amazing job. I found a pile of dead spiders on their backs with legs curled in the garage this morning. He thinks he found the problem spot, and showed us how to caulk it up, so hopefully this won't happen again!!! A good spider is a dead spider in my book.

Now if it would just warm up so I could get my garden planted and the flowers in their baskets, my spring would be going well. I've always planted things on Mother's Day before, but it just seems too cold yet.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0