DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Goin' Fishin

I had the first of my weekly physical therapy sessions this morning for my bladder issues. It was really just orientation, but they showed me all of the fun stuff I get to do next week. For example, I get to play a video game. Called Goin' Fishin, it involves squeezing a probe (stuck you know where) with muscles I wasn't aware I have. When you squeeze hard enough the little fishing pole gets to catch the fish on the screen. Apparently, this will help me not to get so many bladder infections. I don't know if I can go through this next week without laughing hysterically.

To add to the fun, this week whenever I go to the bathroom I have to keep track of when I go and how much I go, as well as how much I drink and when. This is a perfect activity for a busy mom of three boys. I am sure this will not get in the way of anything. I hope you can tell that my virtual voice is dripping with sarcasm.

I guess if it doesn't work, at least it will have been entertaining!!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0