DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, May 26, 2008

Brothers

Saturday afternoon I loaded Charlie and Evan into the car to run some errands and then go to church. We left Sammmy at home with Jeff, playing outside, as Sammy has a long way to go before I want to take him to church. Charlie gave Sam a hug and we were on our way. When we got to church, Charlie started crying and having a fit as we were walking in. I am really working hard to get him to tell me what is bothering him instead of having a tantrum so I got down next to him and told him to used his words. He said, "Mama leave Sammy in the car!!" He thought I had forgotten him! I told him that Sammy was with Daddy, we checked out his empty carseat, and then he said "Oh! Okay!" But then he asked 10 different times through church "Sammy okay?" It was so cute! He was really worried about him. They are so used to doing everything together, Charlie really missed him!! I am so glad they are getting to be friends.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0