DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 09, 2008

Creepy Crawlies

I just had to call an exterminator. I've never had to use one before, but we have a rather large, well established community of wolf spiders living a happy life in our garage. I don't know if you've ever seen one of these monsters, but they are HUGE and GROSS and UGLY. I have killed around 5 in the garage, one in the hallway inside, and 1 in the boys' bathroom. The clincher came this morning when I put my foot into my shoe (which I had stupidly left by the garage door the night before) to feel something CRAWLING ON MY TOE!! For those of you who know me well, you know that I absolutely cannot stand a spider. I can clean up poop, puke, and other excrement without blinking an eye, but spiders? NO WAY. I screamed so loud I scared the poop out of all three of my boys, and I heard Charlie say for the first time "Oh God!" before he started to cry (going to have to break him of that one). So, tomorrow Mr. Gonka is going to come and hunt down their lair and KILL THEM DEAD!

1 comment:

Adam said...

I tried to comment on Friday, but it didn't go through...

For those of you who don't know what a wolf spider is, don't be looking on Wikipedia! That sh!t is scary!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0