DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 07, 2008

What I love...

about my friend Christi is that she would give you the clothes off her back if you needed them. Or, more aptly in this case, the clothes off her kids' back. Which is fortunate for Sammy, as there was a rather unfortunate incident several months ago in which his mother accidentally donated his summer clothing to AmVets. This is a story which I will not repeat here, as it will only serve to make me look like a dumb ass, and I have already admitted once this week on this blog that I belong in that category. At any rate, Christi came to Sammy's rescue, letting us borrow some clothes that Joel hasn't grown into yet, providing us with this piece of cuteness.



I am also really excited about the perennials I planted this year (I know-I don't get out much). They are in full bloom with all this rain, and I love seeing them when we drive up to the house.

1 comment:

Christi said...

Awww, Sammy looks adorable! I'm so glad they work for him.

Do you find you feel much more "at home" now that you've planted things? I noticed that this year after I did a bunch of it.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0