DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, June 20, 2008

Sigh of Relief

VBS is over after a fun filled yet hectic week. I ended up enjoying myself. It was nice to be able to see kids I have had in past classes, to get one more dose of my kiddos from last year, and to see them in a setting other than school. It did completely wear me out though. I have been taking a LONG nap every afternoon. Evan had a blast as usual, so that was nice. My parents never sent my siblings when we were little, and it's nice to get something in for Evan with an extra punch of "fun" religion. Am I glad it's over though? YES! I am ready to get back to lazy next week.

Although I will have to wait until Tuesday to do that. My mom was supposed to watch my sister's kids on Monday, but then my great aunt died, and now her funeral will be Monday. So I will have all 5 kiddos here for the day. They are really starting to enjoy each other, so hopefully it won't be too bad! I may take them to the pool with me, depending on how insane I feel that day.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0