DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Nice Weekend

We had a busy but nice weekend around here. Saturday was spent cleaning up tree debris at my brother's house, and cleaning up/sprucing up the yard he generally ignores. Evan and I then headed over to Hy-Vee to pick up a weather radio which Bill Randby then programmed for us because I am SOOO tired of this weather. Maybe we will be a little more prepared now. I also got to see meteorologist John Campbell up close and personal (I have a crush on him! Too cute!) Then I went home and mowed our own lawn and cleaned out the hot tub and refilled it. Exhausting, but nice to get a lot done.

Today we went out for breakfast which was a bit of a disaster as Charlie pitched a fit, but it was hard to be too mad at him since he is in the throws of yet another sinus infection, has had diarrhea as a result for the last three days, and has diaper rash so bad that he has blisters on his poor little butt. My parents came over after lunch and my dad and Jeff worked on some minor projects around the house while my Mom and I lazed in the hot tub for about three hours. Blissful!

Here are some pictures of our new adorable friend, Ray.


No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0