DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I KNEW it!

I saw on the news last night that they have now decided that there were actually 2 tornadoes that touched down in Omaha on Sunday. The first touched down at 204th and Q, which is only blocks from our house. Although it freaked me out to hear this, it made me feel like I wasn't crazy, or overreacting to the the sound of the wind that night. When Jeff and I jolted out of bed, there was this sound that I can't even describe to you, except to say that it was an incredible roar, one that made the house shake. The sirens weren't going off, but I felt in my gut we had to get the kids to the basement. Scary to know, but at least I am not nuts.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0