DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sienna or Odyssey

Well, Jeff and I are looking in earnest now for that stupid minivan. My car made some highly unhealthy noises this weekend, and it seems to be telling us "I am dying a slow and highly painful death...put me out of my misery!" And I can tell you, I have no desire to deal with it's death on my own while toting a 6 year old, an increasingly heavy and kicking baby around my middle, and all of this with a heart condition.Anyway, my dear friend Asten (aka Honeybunches) suggested at the beginning of this whole thing that a Sienna would be a good choice. Asten said this out of his obsessive, but very cute, total love and devotion to everything Toyota. He will be pleased to know that after an extensive search of Consumer Reports, Kelly Blue Book Values, Child Safety Ratings, etc. that it is one of the finalists. Assuming we can find a good one for sale, it is between a Honda Odyssey or the Toyota Sienna. We decided not to go new with this one and try for a 2003, since we are looking to buy a house and furnish a nursery all within the near future. Ah, the joys of being middle aged!! What could be more fun than buying a minivan?
Having to be the one to drive it of course!!!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0