DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 08, 2005

Driver's License

Well, today I officially switched to my married name. I went to the DMV and got my new driver's license, and over the weekend Jeff and I changed my name and added his to all of our accounts. My Micek is slowing disappearing!! I actually added Micek as an extra middle name, but it's not the same.I am a little surprised at how sad I am not to officially have Micek as my last name. I also had a new student come in to meet me at school today, and to hear the principal and secretary talking about me to her as Mrs. Kleffman really drove everything home for me. If it weren't so confusing for children to have their mom with a different last name, I think I would have stayed Micek.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0