DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 12, 2005

Should I Have Been a Secretary?

All of my life, I have had a secret desire to be a secretary. I love answering phones, writing emails, feeling offical, and especially-OFFICE SUPPLIES!!! This was confirmed to me last night when I was at church. I am on the school board at Mary Our Queen, and the members help with tuition night every year at the beginning of school. I got to fill out paperwork, answer questions, and use-OFFICE SUPPLIES!!! I had the best time. Of course, when picking my life profession I thought to myself, if I am a secretary (or whatever other politically correct name they have these days) I won't make any money. So, I cleverly became a teacher where I make a lot of money. HA! Don't get me wrong-I love teaching, and children, and the creativity involved with my job. But every once in awhile, like last night, I think to myself, what if I had been a secretary? I am going in this morning for my quad blood test at the doctors. It checks for the presence of four mail birth defects in the baby, like spina bifida, cerebal palsy, and other neural tube defects. I am a little nervous, but will let you know how it goes. Evan and I are finally officially on Jeff's health insurance so I can feel a lot of relief every time I visit the doctor. Which is often these days.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0