DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The Beginning

Well, several people have been bugging me to do this blog thing, so I am finally giving it a try. I guess this is a good time in life to do so, since it seems as if everything is happening at once!!!I just got married about 2 weeks ago, and Jeff and I are currently arguing over bed space. Only one of us seems to sleep well a night! Last night in his sleep, Jeff kept pushing me over to the side of the bed, so I had to sleep with my legs hanging off the mattress. I think we may have to resort to Lucy/Ricky Ricardo style, and get twin beds. This is depressing!For those of you who don't know yet, Jeff and I are adding a baby to the family in late January. I felt the baby move for the first time on the honeymoon, which was exciting, and made it feel a lot more real.For great wedding pictures, Adam has set up a gallery at:http://www.dogtired.org/gallery/christyjeffwed?page=1He is such an awesome photographer.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0