DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Baby Showers

My mom and I went to a baby shower last night for the wife of one of my cousins. Of course, while we were there, everyone kept teasing me about when Jeff and I were going to start, and how my mom surely wanted a granddaughter. I SOOO wanted to spill the beans! I didn't say anything though, because it was Sharon's special night, and I wanted her to have the spotlight. I think it would be funny anyway if my sister and I both tell our news at the same time. Sure to make some people drop their teeth I think. People will know soon anyway since I am starting to show a bit. Thank God for the awesome Christi Koch, who has generously lent me her maternity clothes (which are the cutest darned things!) I am now breathing easy in her maternity things, since I can't zip any of my shorts anymore.I took Evan to my doctors appointment yesterday, and he got to hear the baby's heartbeat. He thought it was the neatest thing! It is so much fun to watch him turning into a big brother! We get to go in on September 9th for the big ultrasound and find out what we are having. I can't WAIT!!!!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0