DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Wonderful Summer's Day

Today was SOOOOO relaxing! Evan and I went with my parents and brothers Creighton and Ben to my Uncle Tom's cabin on Lake Wa-con-da. It was so nice to forget about everything that I have been doing this summer (wedding, baby worries, school, etc.) and just have fun. We all went swimming for about 2 hours. Evan went tubing for the first time, and absolutely loved it. He is so fearless when it comes to water things. I also got to watch my Dad ski for the first time. I hope I can do things like that when I am 53! After all the water sports we grilled steak. I finally feel like I had a relaxing summer day today.It was nice to spend time with Creighton before he leaves for Colorado. He will be moving to Sterling for the next 6-12 months in connection with his job. I know I am going to be missing him bunches, so it was great to see him today. I hope that he gets back before the babies are born.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0