DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Back to School Craziness

The back to school rush is upon us, and it is hitting me SOOOO much harder this year than others!!! I am EXHAUSTED once I get home. I told Jeff tonight that I don't feel like I am doing anyone justice. I should be spending more time with Evan, more time with Jeff, more time getting stuff done at home, and more time getting stuff done at school, but I can't seem to muster the energy to do anything at all. This baby is taking all of that for itself! I have been in bed by 8:30 every night this week. Just what I am sure poor Jeff wants in a newlywed wife I am sure! It is also making me feel like I am walking through quicksand at work. It takes me so much longer to do something because I have such a hard time concentrating. I thought if I just got more sleep that would take care of it, but apparently not!!!I have Open House tomorrow. Hopefully I can get through it without yawning in too many people's faces.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0