DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Lazy Butt and Bobby Ewing

Well, it's 11:30 in the morning, and I am still in my pajamas. One of my last days to do this! The last two days I have been in my classroom working to get it put back together. One of the things that has always baffled me about being a teacher is how they make you pack everything away in May-simply so they can VACUUM THE WHOLE CARPET- and then take it right back out again in August! Can't they just move the dumb furniture? I guess it proves my theory that the actual people in charge of a school are the custodial engineers. Not that I don't TOTALLY appreciate them when they are after the Phantom Pooper (a story for another entry) at my school, or when I have a puker in my classroom. Anyway, so the last two days I have been moving, lifting, and climbing. The combination of this and the heat seems to have set off my pregnancy induced Tachycardia. This is a condition I also had while pregnant with Evan, which involves my heart rate blasting up to 140-165 beats per minute, while I am SITTING STILL. It's a bit like doing aerobics without lifting a finger. Exhausting yes, but prevents excessive weight gain in pregnancy. Hey, got to look at the bright side, you know? So, I decided to take today a little easy before I have to go back at it tomorrow. Which explains why I am still in my pjs. Jeff is obsessed with the show Dallas. Yes, the one from the 70s/80s. He has bought the first three seasons on DVD, and has slowly been making his way through the first three seasons. I tried to ignore the show at first, but I think I may be hooked, even though it is ridiculous. The depressing thing about this show, is that just by looking at the clothes they are wearing, it could be being shot in 2005! It's that Bobby that did it. Patrick Duffy was a lot more attractive in his younger days! I might go watch an episode since I am sitting on my rear end today.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0