DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Miracle

A miracle from God has happened in our house today, and it is called, I ZIPPED UP A PAIR OF JEANS!!!! Granted, it was only one pair of jeans, and I won't mention here that the other 4 pairs would not zip by at least an inch. The point is, I ZIPPED UP SOME PRE-CHARLIE PANTS!!! Things like this do not happen to women in my family, who in the 1800's would have been referred to as "Good Strong German Farm Women, Good For Having Babies." (Please insert a good strong German accent there). Today people politely refer to us a "big boned". For those of you who knew me when I had Evan, you might remember it took me over a year to get back to normal. So, of course, when I zipped my pants, it made tears come to my eyes. Hopefully this keeps up! I am cleared by my doctor to go back to the supplements that were helping to regulate my cycles and metabolism in about another week, so I am crossing my fingers that I am on the path to my regular self!

In Charlie news, he went in for a weight check on Tuesday and my little guy is up to 10 lbs. 5 oz. despite being a lazy eater. It would appear that God has given me a line backer for a child. I wonder if he will keep pace with my nephew Colin's incredible growth this year.

1 comment:

Christi said...

YAY!!! That's soooo awesome!!!!!!!! I know what a mind blowing experience that can be. :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0