DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, January 09, 2006

At Home...

It's been an interesting weekend around here...I had two pretty rough nights. I felt fine all of the day Saturday, and even took Evan to the park to ride his new scooter and enjoy the weather. As I was making dinner around 5:30, I started having some light cramps. They weren't TOO bad, so Evan and I still went to church where I helped to distribute communion. Which was very funny, since it was about this time that the cramping increased, and I just wanted to dance around while I stood there to relieve the pressure. (In a side bar, Evan asked me after church if he could light a candle and say a prayer. I said sure, and I just cried while he was praying. He prayed for his new brother Charlie, and that he would come out without hurting his mom, and that he would be safe. Is that the SWEETEST thing or what? I love my kid!!) Anyway, by the time we got home from church, I could hardly stand it! I laid down, and really thought things might be starting. It hurt so much I was in tears, but I didn't call the doctor because they weren't actual contraction, just REALLY bad cramps. They lasted until about 5:30 in the morning. I felt better on Sunday during the day, but really tired and sore. Then about 8:30 that night, the cramping started again! It lasted most of the night. I am spending the day at home today to try and rest and get some sleep. I have no idea what is going on. I didn't ever feel like this with Evan (I was induced with him, and I don't think I was dilated at all with him before I went in). I can't wait to see what the doctor has to say at my appointment tomorrow. I guess I just want to know if this is normal.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Yes, Evan's prayer is the cutest thing!

Christi said...

Aww, you have such a great kid there. Hope you get some good news at your appt today. I have a feeling that I should start planning a "meet Charlie" party! ;)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0