DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Sick as a Dog

After about a week and a half of children in my class coming down with a stomach bug, the germs have finally gotten to me, despite the antibacterial wipes and hand sanitizer I have been using everywhere. I felt fine until about 7:00 last night when a Mac truck hit me, and within 10 minutes I was feverish, nauseous, and headachy.

Jeff took the kids to school/daycare this morning, and then worked from home.

I am feeling a little bit better now. Just wiped out-but better enough to take notice of the fact that today was the first time ever that Jeff and I have ever been alone in our home. No kids. Too bad I can't even sit up straight.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0