DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, October 05, 2008

In Which I Chatise Myself

I have a confession to make. I am hoping if I make it publicly it will spur me to action. I am not usually a procrastinator, but I am doing a seriously good job of it in relation to my portfolio I am supposed to be working on. I am working for my National Board certification for teachers, and it is due in March. I realize that's not tomorrow, but I have a lot of work to do on it. I need to get my act together. At the beginning of the school year, I put it aside for a bit to get some major projects for school out of the way. And then...I never went back to it. To tell you the truth, I am more than a little sick of it.

So, in order to get it out of the way so it won't be hanging over my head any longer than necessary, I am announcing to you, dear readers, that I WILL get it done by December 31st. Done meaning complete and in the mail. I don't want to have to think and worry about it anymore.

So feel free to bug me about it, kay?

1 comment:

Asten said...

Val is working on this as well, but I get the feeling it hasn't progressed much since school started. She just started though, so she's got a little while to go.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0