DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, February 16, 2009

So Awesome!

I know it is totally cliche right now, but one of my favorite book series EVER is the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I could read the books back to back endlessly and be happy as a clam.

This weekend I FINALLY got to see Twilight the movie in the theaters, (which worked out well, I guess, because it had dropped down to the el cheapo dollar theater, saving me a bundle, especially since I splurged on the ridiculously yummy nachos) and it was SO SO SO SOOOOOO awesome. I am lucky it is coming out on DVD soon, because I need to watch it at least 7 million more times.

Whoever played Jacob is the most delicious specimen of the male species I have laid eyes on in a long time. Except Jeff of course. Ahem. I totally have a 12 year old, school girl crush on him.

I am twitching just thinking about the whole experience, which lucky for me included Christi, who was as giddy as I was.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0