DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Thursday

I am so trying to get through one more day of school to get to our Easter break on Thursday. I am not sure if it is the warmer weather, the promise of candy arriving on Sunday, or that we started out the week with a dress down day on Monday (or maybe a combination of all that) but my students are CRAZY this week. It's almost like they've never been to school and have never heard of our classroom rules. I can't wait for a break.

Sammy is down with a horrible cold. He is feeling SOOOO miserable. I took him in for his 15 month check today and they put him on yet another antibiotic. Hopefully this will get him feeling more himself soon. We are supposed to go see the ENT in May to have his adenoids taken out like Charlie did. Jeff told me today that we are half way to our $4600 deductible already. How sad is that?

Charlie has discovered letters and print within the last 2 weeks. He is noticing letters everywhere and always wants us to stop and tell him the name of the letters. As he is talking to himself while he is playing he is always saying the first four letters of his name to himself. I am completely baffled. It is so different from Evan I can't believe it. I hope he can bypass some of the struggle that Evan has had to go through with reading.

Lent is almost over and I have done a terrible job with my Lenten projects. My goal was to try and stop loving my family like a prickly pineapple. I wanted to try and stop being so bossy and stop poking at other people emotionally. I am not sure how I change these horrible habits I have. I think I need to work on it for longer than the 40 days of Lent.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0