DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 10, 2008

Honeybunches

I had the nicest lunch on Saturday...I got to see some of my favorite people in the whole world. I went to Valentino's with Adam and Christi and their adorable kiddos, (snuggling my godson is always high on my list of favorite activities), and Asten (aka Honeybunches) who I haven't seen in way too long. It was so nice to sit and catch up, and of course stuff myself with good food. The bonus was seeing Alyssa's face as she saw a clown in person. Too cute-part shock/horror/curiosity all wrapped up in one! Hugs to you Honeybunches!

1 comment:

Asten said...

Thanks Christy! It was good to see you guys! AND, i remembered to update my blog. only a little so far, cause my fingers are achy (too much typing at work).

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0