DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Beautiful Day

Yesterday was such a wonderful taste of spring! I took the boys on a long walk in the morning, Jeff had them outside in the backyard in the afternoon for quite awhile when I was at choir practice. I threw open all the windows and aired out the house after our many germs in the last couple of weeks. It was so nice to have that fresh air smell everywhere. And then....drumroll...we grilled burgers and dogs for dinner, which was sooooo yummy! I love that first grilled dinner after a long winter. It seems especially cruel though that it would snow today, after such beauty yesterday. I guess that's Nebraska for you though.

Today I am "alone" for a bit while Jeff is at the office, Evan is hanging out at my parent's, and the babies are down for their nap. I am trying to buckle down and get some homework done, but as you can see I am procrastinating. Maybe it's spring fever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how warm was it?

it is supposed to be in the 40s this week....

as soon as it hits 60 i am opening up our house

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0