DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, March 31, 2006

Charlie Update

Charlie is almost 11 weeks now, and he is rapidly approaching the 3 month mark. He has made some remarkable milestones lately, so I thought I would record them for posterity. He has really started smiling socially. When I come to visit him in daycare over my lunch break, he always breaks out in a whole face grin. I LOVE his smile, which involves his whole mouth being open. Sometimes he coos at the same time, which really melts me into a puddle. Sometimes if he even just hears my voice he will break out in his cutie patutie grin. I just love it. He has also discovered the joy of standing up (with assistance of course) and of sitting. If he is laying down for too long a period, or even just reclining in your arms he gets a little fussy because he likes to be up and around. He had his first trip in the exersaucer at daycare the other day, and he LOVED it! You could tell he thought he was big stuff, and he loved being able to stand up and watch the other kids. It is amazing how fast they grow and change! I love every minute of it, but sometimes I wish it wouldn't go so fast.

I am off this weekend to get his baptismal outfit, which I have been putting off. It amazes me that I will have to buy a 9-12 month size for him, since he is my very BIG boy. We are rapidly closing in on 20 pounds. I shudder at the thought of our food bills when this one hits the teenage years!!!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0