DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 03, 2006

Our Weekend




We had such a nice weekend, I had to share some pictures. The first is of Charlie's first trip in the ever popular exersaucer. He is so into using his little legs right now, and he loves being in there! Christi and I went shopping to the Carter Outlet's Wearhouse Sale and I picked up a few things for the boys. When I got back, the second picture is what I found in the backyard. Jeff was teaching Evan to catch a baseball with a glove. (Which I might add I have been trying to teach Evan for years with no success-it might have SOMETHING to do with the fact I have very little athletic ability). It was such a typical father/son activity, and Evan was positively glowing from the attention that it made me cry, and of course I had to take a picture. The last picture shows my "cool dude" Charlie in his new sunglasses from Carters. Isn't he a doll?

2 comments:

Adam said...

My kids will really suffer in athletics with 2 unathletic parents.

Christi said...

Is he calling ME unathletic?! How rude!!!!

I love the pictures of your boys . . . too sweet!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0