DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, March 03, 2006

3 Kleffmans on a Couch


Last night, Charlie's Grandpa John came from Harlan to visit. I took this picture of Jeff, Charlie, and John sitting together, and as I unloaded it from my camera, it really touched my heart. 3 generations sitting together. Charlie is so lucky to have John as his grandpa. He absolutely dotes on him. I can just picture Charlie tottering around behind him in the years ahead, watching and emulating what he does. I am hoping this will help to pass on the Kleffman love of Harleys to Charlie. Maybe someday my kid will take his old lady on a spin around the block on his hog.

1 comment:

Christi said...

That is a GREAT picture! Brings a tear to my eye ~ I'm such a wuss. :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0