DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Eeeek!!!

Jeff and I put a bid in on a house last night...I am absolutely nauseous about it. I can't decide if I want them to accept our bid or not. The house is at 192nd and N Street. I really love the house, which is a 4 bedroom ranch (with a possible 5th bedroom). I don't like that it is so far west, but there just aren't a lot of ranches available in Millard, and they all seem to be pretty far out. It comes with a hot tub, which I love (I know, stupid reason to like a house, since it isn't even IN the house-but cool nonetheless.) I will tell more about it if they accept our bid...right now I don't want to think about it too hard in case we don't get it. Better not to imagine yourself there until it happens, right?

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0