DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Twittering

Sigh. I am addicted to yet another form of social networking. And it's all Christi's fault.

I have been hearing about Twitter on the various blogs I read regularly for quite awhile now. Curious, I asked my techno freaks (and I say that with intense love) Adam and Asten what the heck a Tweet was. Basically, it's like having Facebook, but with just the status updates.

Yesterday, I got an email from Christi asking me to join Twitter. I think Christi is the coolest person I know and her children are beautiful, so I usually do whatever she tells me. So I joined Twitter.

It took about half an hour to get Twitter in my bloodstream. I love it. Now I just have to convince all my family and friends to join too. All day long at school today I was twitching to Tweet and catch up on my Twitter. If only there was a way to attach myself to the laptop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can always tweet from your cell phone....

text updates to 40404

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0