DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Old Friends

It seems that within the last couple of weeks there has been an explosion of people on Facebook that I knew and was friends with in elementary school and high school.

Most of them I lost contact with ages ago. I still think about many of them, especially when I am out and about near my parents house, and I drive past their parent's houses.

It's so neat to see how their lives have turned out, and see pictures of their kids.

Although it is a little strange, after years of not hearing from or about people, to know what is happening in their lives through status updates. A strange way to be back together.

What did people do before all this social networking?

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0