DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

About Me...

I got these from my friend Sarah's blog...I don't usually do them, but I am actually sitting alone at the computer tonight, so I thought I would.


Two Word Survey

1. Yourself: Young Mom

2. Your car: Sienna Minivan

3. Your Hair: Very Short! (I just cut it and I LOVE it!)

4. Your mother: One of my best friends

5. Your Father: My hero

6. Your Favorite Item: My Blankie

7. Your Dream Last Night: I can't stay asleep long enough to have a dream (trips to the bathroom...prego bladder)

8. Your Favorite Drink: Coca Cola...leaded, not diet

9. Your Dream Home: a 3 story with the kids bedrooms on the 2nd floor, the entire 3rd floor being a master suite

10. The Room You Are In:Downstairs TV Room

11. Your Pets:a dog named Trudy and a guinea pig named Samson

12. Your fear:BIRD FLU!!

13. Where You Want to be in Ten Years:I want three children who can occupy, feed, and take care of their toileting needs themselves, allowing their mother time to do something by herself. I would even settle for being able to use the bathroom by myself without bringing an infant with me

14. Who you hung out with last nite:my kids

15. What You’re Not:skinny...it is hard for me to believe that this is the same body that was anorexically, skeletally skinny. Now I am just round...everywhere.

16. Your Best Friends:my husband...most of the time...Christi, my sister Sarah, my mom

17. One of Your Wish List Items:A Nanny

18. Your Gender:Female

19. The Last Thing You Did:Water my grass...I can't stand yucky lawns

20. What You Are Wearing:a new sleeveless prego outfit...normally I don't wear sleeveless outfits, but I am beyond caring and just want to be comfortable

21. Your Favorite Weather:Thunderstorms...or temps in the 90s...my kids and I are fish in the summer

22. Your Favorite Book:The Outsiders

23. The Last Thing You Ate:Orange Sherbet

24. Your Life:hectic and kid centered

25. Your mood:anxious

26. The last person you talked to on the phone:my daddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you missed the point of the "two-word survey". Your answers were supposed to be two words.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0