DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, May 08, 2006

Hot Tub Bliss

This weekend Jeff and I continued to unpack. I think we will be doing this for the rest of our lives. We did accomplish one major thing though...we emptied the hot tub, cleaned it out, refilled it, and figured out all of the moomba joomba you have to add to regulate the water. We took our maiden voyage in the tub last night. I think that every married couple should have a hot tub. What a fabulous thing to stick the kids in bed, and leave the world behind for an hour or so. I think there would be a lot less divorce if everyone had one of these!!! We had a great chance to relax, talk, and just be together.

In Charlie news, he has his first two teeth (bottom front) and he has started rolling over. He is changing so fast! I can't believe we are coming up on his 4 month birthday.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0