DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, June 02, 2006

Yes, I know...

I should have prefaced my survey of my last entry with "Yes, I KNOW it is supposed to be two words, but..." 1) I am a girl and cannot possibly give just 2 word answers to anything and 2) it's my blog so I should be able to be as wordy as I want, right? I know I just annoyed half the population, so I apologize!

I have just discovered the thing that will make my summer heaven...on Soapnet everyday at 4:00 they show the most WONDERFUL TV show ever made...BEVERLY HILLS 90210!!!!! I have been in withdrawl ever since they took it off FX. I am in paradise!!

1 comment:

Christi said...

I don't get Soapnet! Can Alyssa and I come over for playdates every day at 4?

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0